What will happen if I use up all the unemployment funds provided to me by Keep Your Home California and I still don’t have a job?

Homeowners are encouraged to explore free HUD foreclosure prevention counseling, which could help you qualify for other programs. Homeowners should also contact their servicer to find out if they qualify for a loan modification or other foreclosure prevention options. Some of these may include transition to other foreclosure alternatives, such as deed-in-lieu of foreclosure or short sale. Details on this will be covered during your initial telephone counseling session with the Keep Your Home California staff.